Singapore-based PE Editor / Reporter
- Be responsible for breaking news and analysis in the private equity space, giving our informed audience the scoop on the sector’s developments and producing agenda-setting stories.
- The PE Editor will also be responsible for producing an insightful PE newsletter
- Cultivate a network of sources in the private capital industry.
- Write accurately, clearly, and quickly under deadline pressure.
- Adhere to high standards of journalistic ethics and DSA’s Code of Conduct.
You need to have:
- At least three years’ experience in business or financial news reporting and newswriting
- At least two years’ leading a team for the PE Editor role
- The ability to spot news and trends and turn them into timely, insightful stories
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A collaborative and team-building attitude
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
DealStreetAsia is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs.
DealStreetAsia™ is a Singapore-headquartered media company that covers the private capital industry (private equity, venture capital, M&As, listings) and the business of startups across Asia. We are a subscription-backed digital media and data company, producing journalism, data and analytics worth paying for!
We are now a Nikkei company. In mid-2019, Nikkei Inc, the owner of Financial Times picked up a controlling stake in DealStreetAsia.
Our flagship annual event, The Asia PE-VC Summit is held in Singapore, and has quickly gained a reputation for being one of the most sought after gatherings of principals from the world of private capital investing, and startups in the region.
To apply, please send your resume and three examples of stories you have written that demonstrate your suitability for the role, to email@example.com.
The company has a flexible in-person / remote work arrangement.